Sunday, June 5, 2011

Remington Epilator

I spent my evening torturing myself with this Remington Smooth and Silky. This little machine plucks all your hairs out. Pros: lasts 2-6 weeks, does make skin smooth and silky, eventually hair will become sparse and fine, and it only cost me $27.99 at Walgreen's. Cons: it hurts EXTREMELY bad the first time you use it, you are bright red long after you are done. Really the only thing that makes this hair remover bad is the momentous amount of pain it gives you. I can say it hurts less when you use it after taking a hot shower and the pores are open. Also trimming long hairs and working in really fast circles helps. By the end of the second arm I was semi getting used to it but I think it was due to my determination to get my money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment